Basic Baby & Childcare Course
- Covering all aspects of your baby’s daily care, health and safety.
- A must for all childcare workers and first time moms, covering the first weeks and year of baby’s life as well and care for the older child.
- Covering: sterilising of bottles, making up feeds, winding baby, basic stimulation, baby massage, sleep routines, discipline, changing of nappies, care of sensitive areas and nappy rash, taking a temperature, and more!
“Save-a-child” First Aid Course
- Don’t leave it until it’s too late! Please make sure you do a first aid course!
- Essential lifesaving skills for parents, domestics, Au pairs, teachers, friends and family.
- Covering: CPR, Choking, Drowning, Poisoning, Fevers, Fits, breathing difficulties etc– as well as accident prevention and activating medical emergency services.
- Suppliers of a wonderful first aid kits for little ones for only
- A discount is given if both parents attend. The group is kept small to ensure optimal practice and attention.
- Discounts available for first aid courses held by a school.
- We also do just the CPR & choking as a separate course.
- Either course can also be done at your venue/home provided that there are a minimum of 4 couples/8 people or it can be done at EduCare.
- EARN 2500 Discovery Vitality points per member!!!
Cooking and Nutrition for kids
- Of the utmost importance in this developmental stage!
- Cooking for babies and kids – a course tailored to suit Domestics, Moms or even Grannies!
- Covering more than 80 recipes, cooking methods, hygiene, feeding tips etc.
- Lovely demo’s, lovely food to taste, a stunning recipe book to take home!!!
- Equip yourself or your child-minder with the skills necessary to boost the development and brainpower of your child. This class is also great for moms wanting to start a playgroup or nursery school teachers.
- Covering creative play, music, crafts, games, rhythm and rhymes, language and reading skills, bilingualism, social skills, arts, crafts, songs, a stage-by-stage development plan and much more.
- Practical, fun, easy to apply principles. Learn to have fun with your child!Course is aimed at getting kids school ready!
- This course gives your housekeeper the skills & knowledge necessary to run a household effectively. Includes modules such as time management, room by room cleaning process, basic cooking, communication, care & use of household equipment, home security, hygiene and more.
- Organizational skills such as dealing with housework & childcare are also dealt with.
Au Pair/ Super nanny Course
- Our most popular and recommended course – don’t you want a Super nanny caring for your precious one?
- A combination of all the above child care courses at a discounted price!!
- This exciting course is loved by our delegates as it’s very interactive.
- Suitable for Nannies, Au pairs, Classroom assistants & Baby sitters
Courses are designed by a registered nurse/midwife/accredited First Aid trainer and a qualified teacher, in consultation with childcare experts. Courses are very “hands on” and practical with easy to follow, well illustrated manuals.